Why Clear Cache and Cookies?
Clearing the Cache and Cookies from a web browser is an important first step for almost any troubleshooting for internet browsing. The 'cache' is a tool used by your internet browser to speed up the page loading process. However, sometimes it can cause a problem when websites are updated and developed as files saved in the cache may conflict with what's actually coded into the website. Clearing Cache and Cookies is a way we can be sure that any issues you may come across are actually something wrong with the website, rather than inconsistencies caused by using different browsers.
- Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner), and open the Settings menu.
- Click Privacy, search, and services on the left-side menu.
- Under the section Clear browsing data, Click Choose what to clear.
- Select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear Now.
- Close Microsoft Edge completely for your changes to take effect.
Using Chrome? Click Here
Using Firefox? Click Here
Using Safari? Click Here