Why Clear Cache and Cookies?
Clearing the Cache and Cookies from a web browser is an important first step for almost any troubleshooting for internet browsing. The 'cache' is a tool used by your internet browser to speed up the page loading process. However, sometimes it can cause a problem when websites are updated and developed as files saved in the cache may conflict with what's actually coded into the website. Clearing Cache and Cookies is a way we can be sure that any issues you may come across are actually something wrong with the website, rather than inconsistencies caused by using different browsers.
- Click on the Tools bar.
- Click on Options (On Mac, it's labeled Preferences).
- On the menu to the left, select Privacy & Security.
- Under the Cookies and Site Data option, click the "Clear Data..." button.
- Select only the two options and hit clear now.
- If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Firefox to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Firefox menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
Using Chrome? Click Here
Using Safari? Click Here
Using MS Edge? Click Here